'Bareboat' is the nautical equivalent of 'trekking without a guide'. A bareboat charter without a local professional skipper means that you will skipper the yacht with some help from your crew, and you will be the person in charge in port or at sea until the return of the yacht at the base.
Bareboat rentals in Greece requires two competent crew in total on board, presenting 2 sailing certificates, or 1 certificate and one signed declaration on spot, proving knowledge to sail a yacht. Bareboats do best when there is some role in the team.
Bareboat rentals, the standards in Greece
- Check-in and Check-out of yacht (at the same condition was delivered)
- Refundable security deposit by credit card or by cash.
- Running costs: fuel, gasoline for outboard, boat water, port-fee, end cleaning, cabin linen.
- A charter party needs to be signed between the contracting parties
(official doc). It is your responsibility to read it carefully.
- Information regarding the local sailing conditions will be provided from 'Sun-Sailing'. More charter info Our Yacht fleet
2020 - Our chartering periods:
D (very low) October, November. C (low) May, June. B (medium) July, September. A (high) August,