- Crewed Greek Caïques and Motor-Sailers for chartering in Athens Greece. Crewed charter cruises to the Greek islands. These are relaxing cruises with navigation rather at short distances between nearby islands or coastal navigation, which allow you to easily visit a region, enjoy relaxation, swimming and discovering the country, its history, its inhabitants. and picturesque anchorages.
Crewed Motor-Sailers for Rent
Crewed yacht charters in Athens
Traditional vessels, with sails and engine for rent
Rent for 1-7 days a crewed yacht
- Greece offers an infinite choice of itineraries; a wide variety of island groups, an ideal sailing holiday destination area for water-lovers or sun-worshippers for yachting holidays. For the CYCLADES or for the SARONIC ISLANDS we propose one week cruise. For a special event: mini-cruise to the neighboring islands of Athens, or day trip with coastal navigation.
- Our classic crewed vessels are attractive boats from the maritime tradition of the Eastern Mediterranean. They are traditional boats of more recent design with sails and motors, while drawing inspiration from the tradition of the transport boats of yesteryear regarding their hull and their equipment.
- Our traditional yachts (Greek Caïques - Motor Sailers) are fully equipped, maintained and with experienced crews! They combine the latest technology with tradition and elegance, while providing a unique level of comfort, luxury, safety and reliability. Air-conditioned cabins with , private toilets and shower room, stereo, TV, etc.
Special event trips
- Depending on their size, they accommodate 6 to 30 passengers, always with an adequate crew (3 to 6 members) offering a tailor-made service in friendly and serene environments. For special event trips, let us know your needs and we'll be happy to help you make your wishes come true! According the number of your group and your preference for the yacht, we will help you choose the yacht that best suits your needs and your budget. Then we will hold the yacht in option for your dates, in order to proceed and secure the yacht of your choice.
Preparing your cruise
- At least one month prior to your embarkation, we will ask for more detailed information about your cruise, special equipment, or any celebration you wish to organize during your cruise, as well as your food and drink preferences. This information will be used to personalize the preparation of the yacht, and estimate the amount of 'A.P.A.'
Click over pictures Back on Top
Yacht specifications and pictures
Get to know our vessels and contact us for your final choice. For more information, descriptions, and photos, click the links below:
- Classical motor-sailer 'ROTTA'. Day trip: Up to 30 guests / 2-7 days: Up to 7 guests.
- Traditional Caique 'ANTONIS'. Day trip: Up to 48 guests / 2-7 days: Up to 34 guests.
- Gulet Pirate style 'BOUNTY'. Day trips only: Up to 48 guests.
- Gulet Turkish style 'MATINA'. Day trip: Up to 48 guests / 2-7 days: Up to 20 guests.